zippykino asked: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Five stars for my five-member band, the Test Tube Kids!
- Oliver (the vocalist) believes that as the oldest of the band, all responsibilities fall on his shoulders and ends up overworked and stressed a good 90% of the time.
- Rebecca (the guitarist) started the band because she needed an outlet for her feelings about her emotionally abusive father.
- Malakai (the bassist) doesn’t speak English as his first language. He is from Uruguay, and speaks Spanish fluently.
- Jeremy (the drummer) has never met his biological parents, and he holds a strong grudge against them.
- Spencer (the pianist) has a strong phobia of birds, due to the majority of his hallucinations taking the form of birds. The smaller the birds, the more he panics.
themortonator asked: ★★
One for Ames, and one for Lune to cover bases with my Pokemon Trainers!
- Ames eventually gets a job as a desert tour guide in Unova, and she loves it. (She still pickpockets on occasion, but you know…old habits die hard.)
- Lune became a serial killer after PCBC:OS, I’m sure most of you know. However, it was Marionette the Banette that was committing the murders. After she unraveled and ceased to be, her spirit still lingered and wanted to continue being a companion to Lune. Sadly, her idea of being “helpful” was stripping his emotions away and sending him on his way to kill.
dampho asked: ★★!!!
Hm…who to talk about…I’ll talk about Roland!
- His happy-go-lucky appearance is actually usually just a front to cover up a big lump of insecurities.
- In Round 3 of STAB, he was going to start a shaky relationship with a chef NPC I had created for the spectator entry. However I ran out of time and that relationship was never expanded upon.
Bec: I need to change my band's name. "Dancing Giraffes" is...IDK
Me: Wait. I got this.
Me: *finds a Random Band Name Generator*
Me: Hmm...I'll keep Dancing.
First Result: Dancing Howdy Of The Skinless Complaint
Me: ...THERE YOU GO. THERE'S YOUR BAND NAME.
14 DAYS UNTIL FALL OUT BOY.
AND THEN 131 DAYS UNTIL FALL OUT BOY.
I SWEAR I DON’T HAVE A PROBLEM.